BATTLE TESTED MARKERS
Empire BT-4 Combat Slice Marker
Ever broken a paintball in your barrel? Of course you have, it happens to everyone. Just slide your squeegee down the barrel a couple of times and then start shooting again. Ever break a ball in the breach of your paintball marker? If so, that’s a completely different situation. For most markers, that means a trip off the field to break down your gun and start cleaning. Not anymore! With the Empire BT4 Slice feature, remove the hopper and just pull one of the shell pins and open it up to get inside to clean. You can do it right there, on the field, while under air pressure! No other marker gives faster access to the internals of your marker than the Empire BT4 Slice Combat paintball marker, also known as the BT4 Slice Combat paintball gun. This semi-auto baby has been made for years by Empire and has moved one step closer to the perfect paintball gun. Break it down in less than 15 seconds, give it a quick cleaning and be back fighting your opponents in less than 1 minute. Spend more time on the field and less time doing maintenance with the BT4 Slice Combat from Empire Battle Tested paintball.
- New Field strippable design – simply remove ONE tool-less pin and the markers opens up for maintenance
- Maintenance can be performed in the field while under air pressure
- Outer shells designed for tool-less access to all internals
- Picatinny rails for adding accessories
- Stabilizing foregrip – helps keep your shots on target
- AR-15 style T-cocking handle – it's just a cool way to cock the marker
- Redesigned trigger guard accommodates hands with gloves
- Electronic ready grip frame
Warning: You must be 18 or older to order this product. By ordering you certify that that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product. Empirepaintball.com relies on this representation in completing this sale.
This is not a toy. Misuse may cause serious injury or death. Eye protection designed specifically for paintball must be worn by the user and persons within range.
California Residents: This product may be mistaken for a firearm by law enforcement officers or others. Altering the color of the product or brandishing the product in public may be dangerous and may be considered a crime.
We cannot ship this product to addresses outside of the United States or to any address in New York City.