Empire Axe LE - Red/Silver
A fully loaded Empire Axe paintball marker with the upgraded feedneck, Redline foregrip, and Super Freak barrel in a sick new color. The feedneck grips the loader better and offers increased durability and tool-less adjustment. Our Redline board includes an OLED display with joystick for easy navigation through all the advanced board functions. The Super Freak barrel has a lightweight carbon fiber tip and 5 sized inserts to match ball size for super-accuracy. Some people refer to this setup as the Axe Pro, and in your hands, maybe you'll become the Pro.
- Redline foregrip with OLED screen and joystick interface
- Carbon Fiber Super Freak 5pc barrel kit with .680, .685, .690 bore sizes
- Unique Push Button Bolt Removal System For Easy Maintenance
- Empire Relay Regulator/ASA with ON/OFF Lever Makes Tank Removal a Breeze
- Extended Grip Frame and New Grip for Increased Comfort
- Magnet Returned Bearing Trigger Offers Smooth Firing Action
- Integrated Break Beam Anti-Chop Eyes Eliminates Chopped Balls
- Outstanding Velocity Consistency Offers Performance You can Depend On
- Low Pressure Operation is Gentle on Paint
- Through Grip Air Transfer Means No Hoses to Crimp or Break
- New clamping feedneck gives a new look with increased durability
Warning: You must be 18 or older to order this product. By ordering you certify that that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product. Empirepaintball.com relies on this representation in completing this sale.
This is not a toy. Misuse may cause serious injury or death. Eye protection designed specifically for paintball must be worn by the user and persons within range.
California Residents: This product may be mistaken for a firearm by law enforcement officers or others. Altering the color of the product or brandishing the product in public may be dangerous and may be considered a crime.
We cannot ship this product to addresses outside of the United States or to any address in New York City.
Only Semi-Auto firing mode available in Australia.