Basic Paintball Equipment is as follows:
- Uses CO2 or compressed airto propel paintball at 280 feet per second - Markers are mechanical (single trigger pull fires one ball), electronic (single trigger pull can send balls continuously) - Barrel plugs/blockers are ALWAYS included and a safety requirement at ALL fields
- The loader feeds paintballs to the marker - Loaders are gravity (gravity feeds the balls), agitator (a paddle “agitates” the balls so they fall faster), force-feed (the sound of the marker firing or “eye” seeing pushes another ball to the marker) or RF (radio waves between loader and marker – these are higher end)
- Provides complete protection to your eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and sometimes the back of the head. - Players are required to wear during play and when on the playing field. - Masks have variations in flexibility, lens, and overall size and protection.
- Air tanks store the CO2 or compressed gases that propel the paintballs out of the marker. - Strict ASTM guidelines are adhered to for the production of tanks. - Burst disks are built in to release the gas safely in the case of any failure.
- A non-toxic capsule filled with water-soluble dye used as the projectile in the sport. - Balls have a shell that breaks on impact and leaves a visible paint splatter. - In essence, a paintball is a sophisticated E Vitamin.
- Includes padded pants, jersey’s, gloves and under protective that are durable and lessons the impact of paintballs. - For new participants, loose fitting clothes and sweatpants type material in a neutral or dark color is best to create a buffer from the impact
- These are rigid tubular plastic containers that hold paintballs.
- These are worn around the waist and hold the pods of paintballs, with some holding also a player’s air tank.
- The Paintball Ready to Play Kits (RTP Kits) have everything you need to play paintball for the first time. These complete kits include a paintball marker, goggles, tank, hopper, squegee, and even paintballs.
- JT ER2 Marker Paintball Kit
- JT Raider Marker Paintball Kit
- JT Outkast Marker Paintball Kit
- JT Tactical Marker Paintball Kit